Appguard bug ?

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by garry35, Jul 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. garry35

garry35 Registered Member

i have been using appguard for several months and i have noticed that sometimes when try to run an app (usually a game) that even if i had aleady previously had the app excluded and running normally that it refuses to start showing an error in the appguard log window. when i look to try and track down the problem after trying to re add the app i am told by appguard that the program is already in my list, and only after deleting and re adding am i able to run it as normal. nothing in my system has changed or drives added/removed or re mapped. this seems to happen totally randomly and i cant predict when it will happen again or not.

Gazzer

2. shadek

shadek Registered Member

Hi,

I noticed you've been posting about AppGuard several times now as free threads.

There is a huge thread dedicated for AppGuard here at Wilders where the developers read everything. I'd recommend you to post your questions/bugs there as you're more likely to get a better answer there.

Here's the link to that thread:

https://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=294876

3. garry35

garry35 Registered Member

sorry for posting in the wrong or appropriate place but i wasnt sure if this was meant to be posted in the appguard thread which i thought was for general appguard discussion or news. if i posted in the appguard thread it would most probably have got lost in the vast number of posts there, and maybe not got an answer or advice.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.