Appguard bug ?

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by garry35, Jul 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. garry35

garry35 Registered Member

i have been using appguard for several months and i have noticed that sometimes when try to run an app (usually a game) that even if i had aleady previously had the app excluded and running normally that it refuses to start showing an error in the appguard log window. when i look to try and track down the problem after trying to re add the app i am told by appguard that the program is already in my list, and only after deleting and re adding am i able to run it as normal. nothing in my system has changed or drives added/removed or re mapped. this seems to happen totally randomly and i cant predict when it will happen again or not.

Gazzer

2. shadek

shadek Registered Member

Hi,

I noticed you've been posting about AppGuard several times now as free threads.

There is a huge thread dedicated for AppGuard here at Wilders where the developers read everything. I'd recommend you to post your questions/bugs there as you're more likely to get a better answer there.

Here's the link to that thread:

https://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=294876

3. garry35

garry35 Registered Member

sorry for posting in the wrong or appropriate place but i wasnt sure if this was meant to be posted in the appguard thread which i thought was for general appguard discussion or news. if i posted in the appguard thread it would most probably have got lost in the vast number of posts there, and maybe not got an answer or advice.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.