AOL Spyware Protection conflict?

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by sk8tripr, Apr 30, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sk8tripr

sk8tripr Guest

Hi. I have the latest versions and definitions of spywareblaster, spybot, adaware, MRU-Blaster, AOL Spyware protection (ASP), and peerguardian. Oh also XP HOME SP1, all critical and other updates installed. I have all protection enabled in Spywareblaster, and i scan with adaware and MRU-Blaster about once a day (i do heavy interent surfing). Adaware usually only comes up with a few cookies which i get rid of. If i run AOL Spyware protection by itself or even right after using Adaware and spybot, it always comes up with 2 items: SaveNow and 2020Search (and occasionally Dyfuca). But everytime i click to block those items, i open up spywarebalster and there are like 4 or 5 items unchecked, and there were none before. This only happens after i block items with ASP. Is it another way of aol fooling its customers? This may be important since AOL is used by so many people.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.