AOL AVS Vista Version No Longer?

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by ross232, Apr 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ross232

ross232 Registered Member

The Active Virus Shield website has shown 'Coming Soon for Vista' for months, but I've just noticed this text has disappeared. Is this an indication its no longer on the horizon?

I like AVS but cant help but getting the feeling it'll disappear from the face of the planet one day. There's no facility for renewing your key (apart from re-registering for a new one) and little contact with the team responsible for it.

Plus, they moved to AOL servers which are much slower than the Kaspersky ones... :doubt:

2. rdsu

rdsu Registered Member

The support told me that it will updated in the begin of May... ;)

3. ross232

ross232 Registered Member

Ah ok that's good news :D

They really need to indicate what version the program is on their site. The end user cant tell what build they are downloading until they've got it... frustrating!

4. rdsu

rdsu Registered Member

I agree with you...

I already sent another email asking for what version they will update, and their policy to update the program...

I also would like to know if is possible to receive the components updates without install it again. Just by the Update feature...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.