Anyone who uses Acronis True Image 9.1 can screenshot this for me?

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by concerned807, Jun 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. concerned807

concerned807 Registered Member

I wonder if anyone who uses Acronis True Image 9.1 can do me this favor. Can you go to Windows XP Services and screenshot "Acronis Schedule 2 Service" and the property of it (Properties -> General tab)?

Windows XP Services is accessible via: My Comupter -> Control Panel -> Admisnistrative Tools -> Services

I just installed True Image 9.1.3633 Workstation. Uninstall of the previous version 8.0 was a bit messed up. I want to make sure the new version have been correctly installed.

Many thanks!!!:thumb: :thumb:

2. bodgy

bodgy Registered Member

Colin

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2006
  3. concerned807

I have the identical entry.

I requested the screenshot because......
    While I had version 8, I vividly remember there was Description after Name "Acronis Scheduler2 Service". I did a bit of regediting after uninstalling 8 (I did not know why I bothered to do thato_O ) and installed 9.1. However I no longer see Description. Guess that is how 9.1 is supposed to be. Wish me luck if Acronis Official Support can conform this:)

4. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello concerned807,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Workstation Disk Backup Software.

Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience.

We have forwarded this issue to our Expert Team. Most probably it will be fixed in the nearest update.

Thank you.
    --
    Kirill Omelchenko

5. concerned807

Thanks for looking into this. :)

Did you mean that under Windows Services no Description after Name "Acronis Scheduler2 Servic" is what is supposed to true for True Image 9.1, not just my scenario?

6. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello concerned807,

This issue relates to Acronis True Image 9.1 series from the build 3633 was released. We have reproduced it and can inform you that it is not only your scenario. We will certainly fix this in the nearest future.

Thank you.
    --
    Kirill Omelchenko

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.