Anyone using panda internet security?

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by Simon Phoenix, Nov 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Simon Phoenix

Simon Phoenix Registered Member

Can someone post a screenshot of the memory usage? thanks

2. tansu

tansu Registered Member

3. legendary

legendary Guest

yeah i use it.

4. tansu

tansu Registered Member

Are you glad you're using it?

5. Well, not for the record, it ****s up my computer and I don't have the technical knowledge to know why.

I had to extinct the panda if you know what I mean. On the other hand, the developers over at Panda are in Spain and all, that's always a good thing.

6. Brian N

Brian N Registered Member

I'll have to agree with that. I used Panda for 3 years, and it ran like butter on my pc.
    But after they released 2005, all went directly downhill. It actually took 2 minutes just to start a scan, it wasn't scanning, it was loading it's signatures into memory. When an update was recieved, it would stall my pc untill it had finished loading it into memory (2 minutes again).

Panda has great detection and a fast scanning engine, but somewhere in the code it went haywire. Thats' why I'm now using NOD32. If these issues didn't occur on my system, I would probably still be using Panda since I didn't have to look for a replacement and I also have 2 years left on my license.

It's sad, but Panda has gone from quick & efficient to major bloatware.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.