Anyone try BurnAware?

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by WSFuser, Nov 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WSFuser

WSFuser Registered Member

Homepage

Its a new freeware burning app that came out some weeks ago. Id be interested if anyone could provide feedback.

2. Arup

Arup Guest

Replaced ImgBurn with this one, seems to to the job well with a nice GUI.

3. EASTER

EASTER Registered Member

Thanks. Gonna try this and see how well it'll perform. Always useful and especially these freebie offers really are encouraging when they pan out as dependable alternatives.

4. Espresso

Espresso Registered Member

What type of fileystem does it use for data cd/dvd?

5. Huupi

Huupi Registered Member

Just give it a whirl and am quite impressed,the GUI cannot any simpler,thats great,my mother in law can now burn Video DvD with her eyes closed.Its great that any config. if any is already done beneath the skin and works flawlessly at defaults i burnt Audio and Video without any problem. But their strong point is the ease of use,just 2 clicks away from burning !!

6. Arup

Arup Guest

Agreed, this is gonna be my replacement for ImgBurn for now till ImgBurn new version is released, BurnAware has the best easiest to use interface I have seen for quite a while.

7. HAN

HAN Registered Member

I took a look at it too. For someone needing a burning app that is very simple to operate, it probably won't get simpler than this. But if you need more, things like choice of ISO level, mode2/XA and so forth, you need to look elsewhere...

Espresso: I burned a quick data CD (finalized) and it shows up in Nero as ISO9660/Joliet/Mode1. I see no way to burn it any other way...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.