Anyone Tried O&O Disk Image

Discussion in 'backup, imaging & disk mgmt' started by dcrowe0050, Dec 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dcrowe0050

dcrowe0050 Registered Member

Hey everybody I've been using Macrium Reflect Free for a long time now and I finally decided a while back to buy a full licensed version, but before I did I decided I would look around and try out a few more programs because all I have ever used is Paragon and Macrium, and had one really bad experience with Acronis. So I've tried out Image for Windows, Drive Snapshot, and Shadow Protect. Neways I just thought of O&O Disk Image and was wandering if anyone had ever used it and if so what was your impression of it?

2. TheKid7

TheKid7 Registered Member

I wanted to give it a try but the last I checked you could not restore an image until after you actually purchased the software.

3. dcrowe0050

thats not much of a trial. Wouldn't be worth it

4. Saraceno

Saraceno Registered Member

Send them an email and ask, or see if you can organise a short trial (if the above poster is correct).

You'll find companies won't mind setting up temporary registration keys to those who have taken the time to email and express their interest.

5. dcrowe0050

No I checked and the freeware version you can not restore an image only mount and restore individual files and folders, but in the trial version you can.

6. guest

guest Guest

Not even worth trying, when the Windows Backup (now called Backup and Restore Center) has its main features built-in on my Windows 7 Ultimate.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.