Anyone knows the release date?

Discussion in 'Prevx Betas' started by GrammatonCleric, Aug 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GrammatonCleric

GrammatonCleric Registered Member

I am about to return the Webroot Total Security 2011 I bought for $60 but I would keep it assuming the release date of the new solution would be within the next month or so.
    I know that no one officially knows I just would like a hint since I honestly don't want to go through the return hassle however $60 is $60. :)

2. fax

fax Registered Member

.... and probably another good question would be the supported languages since webroot seems to have a different language set-up. I don't see the Italian version (Marco can you hear me? :D ) .

3. PrevxHelp

PrevxHelp Former Prevx Moderator

I'm not certain on the final date yet but I believe we will be upgrading existing Webroot customers to their same product without an additional fee. I'm not certain on this but I've heard some talk about it.

Regarding languages - we're going to be supporting a significant number of languages on release - we're just waiting to finish the English version first and we'll then have it translated into at least 14 languages initially.

4. fax

fax Registered Member

Excellent, my 75 years old mum will appreciate! :D :D

5. GrammatonCleric

GrammatonCleric Registered Member

yeap this is where this solution would be applied. I will give this to my elder relatives.
    However, i wish that the DENY and ALLOW buttons were replaced with CHASTITY and SYPHILIS in order to explain the difference between the two and provide a more "era based" decision guided navigation. Preventing the all too common ALLOW ALLOW ALLOW behaviour.

6. shadek

shadek Registered Member

Haha! You just made my day with your ingenious idea! :argh:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.