anyone knows about nero express

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by unknown5565, Apr 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. unknown5565

unknown5565 Guest

i just brought cd writer and to copy files from computer to cd the computer technician has downloaded nero express anyone knows how is it in burning cds ?

2. BornMember

BornMember Registered Member

Which version?

I have Nero 6 ultra edition, Nero is good for beginners with wizards to help you create and backup discs. However if this is a trial version than I would personally recommend Pinnacle which in my opinion is better and far cheaper than Nero.

You may also consider freeware versions of CD writing software available to download from the net they are and I am sure other members can guide you.

Born

3. abhi_mittal

abhi_mittal Registered Member

Go for Nero Ultra edition

4. unknown5565

unknown5565 Guest

Actually when i brought cd writer he gave the nero edition

key for free because i purchased cd writer from him . another thing

will this key expire or it is unlimited and kindly tell me from where

can i get freeware version of cd writing software .

5. NICK ADSL UK

NICK ADSL UK Administrator

Hi there and welcome :)
    With regards to your question on Nero. The facts are this regarding this software like Nero 6. When you purchase certain CD/DVD writer"s you will get a free OEM key. Now this key that you get is normally linked to the writer that you have purchased. So when you are sold the CD/DVD player you will get that key. The key itself will not expire but certain features like recode DVD video are time limited which can be as little as a month. If you just download Nero from the INTERNET this is just a time Ltd demo only. On a plus note you can get a good freeware alternative CD burner xp for example which can be found here
    http://www.cdburnerxp.se/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.