Anyone ever seen this?

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by llsp2, Sep 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. llsp2

llsp2 Registered Member

I just installed Spyware Blaster and Spy Guard today. Everytime I run the live update tool in SG, or open the program Spyware Blaster, I get an installer trying to run. It keeps trying to install a "Smartsound Quicktracks plugin." It can't complete the installation because it says it't missing the msi package. I have to cancel out of the installation twice, then the programs will continue loading or updating. It happens EVERY SINGLE TIME! I have searched and this seems to be an Adobe Premier plugin, (which I don't own), so why is it loading in conjuction with these other 2 programs, and where the heck did it come from? Thank you SOOOO much for any help you can give me!! ;)

2. snowbound1

snowbound1 Guest

3. smiler

smiler Registered Member

Yes i have the same problem every time i open either S/GUARD or S/BLASTER i get an WINDOWS INSTALLER trying to open a program called CDBurnerXP Pro3 which i did have as a program but never ever used it,it just came up with the "WINDOWS INSTALLER is preparing to install" message box,so i deleted the program still came up when i opened SG or SBL?,in the end i deleted S/G and S/BL as i could not resolve the problem-as yet still working on a solution!

smiler

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.