Anyone ever seen this?

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by llsp2, Sep 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. llsp2

llsp2 Registered Member

I just installed Spyware Blaster and Spy Guard today. Everytime I run the live update tool in SG, or open the program Spyware Blaster, I get an installer trying to run. It keeps trying to install a "Smartsound Quicktracks plugin." It can't complete the installation because it says it't missing the msi package. I have to cancel out of the installation twice, then the programs will continue loading or updating. It happens EVERY SINGLE TIME! I have searched and this seems to be an Adobe Premier plugin, (which I don't own), so why is it loading in conjuction with these other 2 programs, and where the heck did it come from? Thank you SOOOO much for any help you can give me!! ;)

2. snowbound1

snowbound1 Guest

3. smiler

smiler Registered Member

Yes i have the same problem every time i open either S/GUARD or S/BLASTER i get an WINDOWS INSTALLER trying to open a program called CDBurnerXP Pro3 which i did have as a program but never ever used it,it just came up with the "WINDOWS INSTALLER is preparing to install" message box,so i deleted the program still came up when i opened SG or SBL?,in the end i deleted S/G and S/BL as i could not resolve the problem-as yet still working on a solution!

smiler

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.