Anyone ever purchase from antivirussales.com?

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by ratchet, Mar 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ratchet

ratchet Registered Member

Five/six days left on my Norton Anti-Virus. It's light and already set up on three PCs for the past three years. I can download (box or download is the same price) from there for $22.95 and then just register the license number. Newegg has had Norton Internet Security for $29.95 several times but not lately. I don't really need the extras, a-v is fine. Anyway, any recommendations or issues with this site? Thank you!

2. Dermot7

Dermot7 Registered Member

3. ratchet

4. moxxey

moxxey Registered Member

Looks like they simply grab the codes from the boxed version and only during office hours!

"if you order during our office hour Mon-Fri 9am-5pm (Pacific Standard Time), we normally will process your order and send keycode with installation instruction within One Hour."

Funny.

5. ratchet

Since that is all I need I was going to ask them if they could/would do that!:)

6. TS4H

TS4H Registered Member

I get an alert from Adguard saying unsafe site?? Anyone else having alerts from other guards say WOT?

7. moxxey

moxxey Registered Member

They aren't supposed to! Also, it's very easy to get a digit wrong if you start typing in codes. Plus the whole ordering process is slow. What happens if you order a 'download' code Friday at 7pm? You have to wait until they open again Monday to get the delivery by email? :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.