Anybody encountered this weird problem?

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by petrus2006, Jul 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. petrus2006

petrus2006 Registered Member

Hi all!

I am currently using Acronis TI Enterprise Server 9.1 with Universal Restore option. I am encountering a problem when trying to recover a server. Each time I select the destination drive on which to transfer the image archive Acronis bombs out (crashes?), screen goes blank and restarts the server. I am booting the server with the Acronis boot CD. I have also re-created a new boot CD and new image archives just in case the previous ones were corrupted. No luck. What is even more strange is that this is happening when I try to recover a Windows 2003 Active Directory server. With the other servers so far this has not happened. Why?
    Has anyone encountered this strange problem before? Your help would be much appreciated!

Thanks
    Pierre

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello petrus2006,

Thank you for choosing Acronis True Image 9.1 Enterprise Server

Please collect sysinfo and Acronis Report like it is described there and send them to us (support@acronis.com) along with the link to this thread, because this problem requires investigation.

Thank you.
    --
    Fedor Kurbatov

3. petrus2006

petrus2006 Registered Member

I will do this as soon as I am back in office i.e. next Monday.
    Do you require sysinfo of the AD server which is being recovered?
    Again, this is happening when booting a new server with the Acronis Boot CD and selecting the destination drive. That is where it crashes.

Thanks

4. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello petrus2006,

Please accept our apologies for the delay with the response.

The Acronis Report and Linux system information (sysinfo.txt) which Fedor mentioned should be created on the computer which crashes during the restoration. Please send this information to corporate-support@acronis.com (Enterprise Support Team). We will investigate the problem and try to provide you with the solution.

Thank you.
    --
    Aleksandr Isakov

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.