Anybody Currently having Difficulty Accessing their Outlook Accounts

Discussion in 'other security issues & news' started by Securon, Apr 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Securon

Securon Registered Member

Good Evening! For the past week my wife hasn't been able to access her Outlook Account. When her e-mail address and password is entered...a message appears... it appears that somebody other than your self is using this account. I just got off the Microsoft e-chat...no live support is provided...this in my opinion bites the big one! A truly MickeySoft way to provide Support and Problem resolution. Anyhow...when you proceed with the self help...it asks you enter the last four digits of your phone number...it initially provides the last two and in the drop down box you enter in the last four. Immediately my Antenna go up...due to the fact we've never provided Microsoft with our phone number. I asked the live chat agent and she couldn't provide a suitable answer...Not good...Now the Plot thickens...after logging out of the chat,I Googled has anyone experienced problems with Outlook. Well Sports Fans...it appears as of the last week....many individuals can't access their Outlook Accounts.Has anyone here at Wilders experienced the same aggravation. Thank God I don't use Microsoft for e-mail. But if you have a unhappy partner...it's up to you to resolve...and find a solution.Otherwise life in the household can be a bit tense. I'm going to contact somebody at Microsoft tomorrow...this isn't acceptable...not by a long shot. Sincerely...Securon

2. FreddyFreeloader

FreddyFreeloader Registered Member

3. Securon

Securon Registered Member

Well Freddy...Microsoft was able to remedy the situation...they validated the info...everything was o.k. and the pswd was reset and accepted. But interesting info...the internet is a very scary place...Wilders not so scary...Lol! If you would like to source further info check out the following website...Is It Down Right Now...then scroll down...a lot of individuals affected. Sincerely...Securon

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.