Any views on compatabilty with Vista 64 bit

Discussion in 'other anti-trojan software' started by juppy, Jul 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. juppy

juppy Registered Member

I have just upgraded my computer to 64 bit including Vista Home Premium 64 bit

I am renewing my Kaspersky Internet Security 6, licence and would be like to have your thoughts on the following:

AVG Anti Spyware 7.5
    Ad-Aware Spy and Malware
    SuperAntiSpyware

I will be also running SpyBot
    Also currently have Ad-Aware 2007 but will replace with one of the above.

Be aware of Spyware Detector
    Recently I tried the demo version of MaxSecure Spyware Detector. I got fed up with this programme asking for permission to update every time I started up my computer. I unInstalled the programme, deleted all its folder's, manually did a registry check and deleted all registry inputs, but it still kept coming up as an Internet request to update whenever I started up my computer. It got so bad that it stopped me being able to boot up until I had rebooted 4 - 5 times. I only got rid of it and restored my computer to its original after I did a system restore to a period before I installed the software.

As I do not want the same problem again do any of the above work in the same way as.

Thank's:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.