Any Reason to create new boot disk from v.xx47 to xx59?

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by Allen L., Sep 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Allen L.

Allen L. Registered Member

Just installed and overwrote v.9.00.2247 with v.9.00.2259. Made a new CDR boot disk with v.9xxx2247, any reason to make another for version xx.2259? I would *presume* the answer would be no, but just want to confirm.

Thanks,

Allen

2. Jbmoar

Jbmoar Registered Member

If You Are Having Problems With The True Image 9.0.2247 Rescue CD,Then I Suggest You Create A New Rescue CD With The New Build But For Myself And Some Other Users,Build 2247 Has Problems Completing The Backup Image Or At Least,A Error Message Comes Up When It Finishes So Hopefully The New build fixes this, Try making a backup with build 2247 to see if it backs up ok without any error messages and if works ok,then no need tu make a new cd

3. Allen L.

Allen L. Registered Member

Just booted from v.9xxxx47's recovery bootdisk (CDR version) and all is well as I could restore any partition or file with no errors. Used the full, non-safemode method in the first page options.

Can't really understand why so many are having trouble creating the recovery boot disk to CDR media...have never had any problems creating them since v.6. to the present v.9xxx :)

Allen

4. mangray

mangray Registered Member

2247 and 2259 have the same error message when I create a Image
    with the boot CD :mad:

Sorry but Acronis have NOT fix the Problem!!!!!!!!

nice day
    mangray

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.