Any online depositories?

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by SourMilk, Feb 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SourMilk

SourMilk Registered Member

I need to store digital copies of personal identification documents online during my upcoming travels. I am looking for server space that can hold encrypted passports, credit cards, federal ID cards, and photos. Considering the personal importance of such documents, I would like a recommendation from someone who may have used a service in the past. I can always use Google or Yahoo but would really like to use a more secure service.
    Any replies will be appreciated.
    SourMilk out.

2. markymoo

markymoo Registered Member

a good reputable company such as 1&1(dont know any in Hawaii) that does SSL with 256 AES encryption stored on a Linux Server for higher security. that will do it and be a cheaper way than some company promising you so much for so much. thats what they be using anyways. you need to buy a SSL certificate and some webspace. that way you can spare yourself from adverts. you can also provide space for your funny quotes too as they are priceless. :)

http://order.1and1.co.uk/xml/order/...65151F6C.TC31b?__frame=_top&__lf=Order-Tariff

Last edited: Feb 20, 2008
  3. SourMilk

SourMilk Registered Member

Thank you markymoo. I will definitely check them out. Love your country and the freedom of expression that is found everywhere. Also, like the pubs even though they close too early :D .
    Thanks again,
    SourMilk out

4. markymoo

markymoo Registered Member

cheers. the licensing laws have made pubs shut abit later now. if it was alot later we be one step closer to america. freedom of expression? i thought that was more america. you probably get a cheaper deal from an american web hosting co. that is decent.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.