any one come across some thing new?

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by wembleyy, Jul 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wembleyy

wembleyy Registered Member

new in sense!
    new security software which we not talked about or the not the usual software we talk about on the wilders, not sandboxie

2. dw426

dw426 Registered Member

Nothing here so far, which can be good or can be bad, depending on how you'd like to look at it. One the one hand, nothing new likely means all the other talked about options are working as intended. On the other, no innovation or new guys/gals bringing competition. I must admit though, I would prefer long standing security problems that are well known in regards to both malware and vulnerabilities be worked on before any major innovations...I'm looking at you, cloud computing, you who are touted as being a major security improvement, but in reality are nothing more than a disaster waiting to happen and the answer to lazy people not willing to use already available (and mostly free) methods of securing their own systems.....yeah, I just HAD to take a jab, hehe.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.