Anton

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by beenthereb4, Jul 30, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. beenthereb4

beenthereb4 Registered Member

Notice that Anton is not here today. I'm a little worried, I hope that he'll be back. He is very dedicated and customer oriented.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2004
  2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Thanks for your attention :)

I was away yesterday as I had some business in the town and had to settle the things with my tickets for 12th of August (when i'll leave for about a week).

3. dbgray

dbgray Guest

What, is Anton the only person in tech support at Aconiso_O I had a major problem with TI 7 in that I was getting an error when trying to restore an image and it would dump out. Hence, no computer. I was down. I sent 3 emails to "tech support." I have YET to recieve a reply to my problem. And this was LAST WEEK!!! What a bunch of crap. I've left voice messages on the sales line begging for someone to call me back. NOTHING! This isn't tech support, it's NO SUPPORT. Imaging software companies should be obligated to offer voice support for their products because people depending on their computers running can't afford to be down. What a sham. I don't care if you make the best software in the world, what good is it if when something goes wrong, you can't talk to someone. I would've paid $$$/minute just to talk to a frickin' human being who could've answered my questions and solved the problem. I WILL NEVER USE ACRONIS SOFTWARE AGAIN!!! AND I will tell everying I know the same!

4. TheQuest

TheQuest Registered Member

Hi, dbgray

Please calm down and try and address your Problems here, ranting is of little help.
    As you are posting on the Acronis Support Forum, why not ask for some help with your problem, as many do get solved here with help from members and guests.

Take Care,
    TheQuest :cool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.