antivirus studio

Discussion in 'malware problems & news' started by McDyl, Nov 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. McDyl

McDyl Registered Member

xttp://antivirusstudioware2010.com/uninstall?machine=2091qgrrc640

I am running NOD 32 anti virus an ESET product. I was looking up an artist, Dave Smith and got an auto Java screen on a website that automatically tried to download a bunch of crap.

NOD 32 eliminated 2 things right off the bat, but now I have this Anti Virus Studio 2010 that is trying to get me to buy the key... ie; trying to get my credit card number so who ever is on the other side can run it dry. I'm wondering if anyone has had this issue and how they got rid of the problem. I'm thinking of going into safemode and trying to uninstall as going to remove programs and trying to do it is not working.

I hope something can be done about these thieves and f---faces. I do not have time for this as I need to write 5 pages of a 10 page essay that is due tomorrow for my Art History Class and this just turned into a f---ing mess for all intents and purposes.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 7, 2010
  2. Searching_ _ _

Searching_ _ _ Registered Member

3. McDyl

McDyl Registered Member

Well, I've tried the second step with no success, I guess its time to try the first.

I even completely cleared the registry of this thing in safe mode to no avail... I'm a little pissed right now as I have to get this essay written and this piece of crap and who ever decided to make it are causing me huge issues.

How are these sites even allowed to existo_O:rolleyes:

4. McDyl

McDyl Registered Member

Well... MalwareBytes seems to have taken care of the issue. I'm glad at least that when ESET fails, I can rely on the net to find solutions. I have to say though that ESET makes a good program, despite this Rogue AV issue. It has captured 90% of what has tried to come into my computer.

5. Franklin

Franklin Registered Member

Give RogueKiller a run and select No2 to delete then reboot after it finishes.
    RogueKiller

After reboot do another scan with Malwarebytes, updated first of course.

Edit:
    Seems you got it sorted as I was posting. Good stuff.

The authors of these rogues are constantly releasing morphed versions so as to avoid detections by most major AV's.

AV Studio.JPG

6. CloneRanger

CloneRanger Registered Member

Hi McDyl, glad you seem to have got rid of it, but Franklin's advice is :) Also you might try HitManPro :thumb:

7. McDyl

McDyl Registered Member

Thanks Franklin,

It seems to be good now. There is one start up rundll error after the Malwarebytes scan and restart. I'll just find it later in the registry and delete it. Windows will either replace it or ignore it. Have to say I'm glad for forums like this. Thanks all!!!:D Now back to the essay.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.