Antivir "nag" screen

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by Drew99GT, Sep 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. q1aqza

q1aqza Registered Member

I quite like the nag screen. It is a good way of knowing that the update has run. Then it's just 1 click to close it.

Without nag screen it's a double click to launch the gui, another to slect the tab to see virus def date, and then another click to close gui. I make that 4 click as opposed to the 1 for the nag screen !! :D :D

2. duke1959

duke1959 Very Frequent Poster

You can also just set Update to run as minimum, right?

3. aigle

aigle Registered Member

U can set it in the Antivir settings and it will tell u automatically if u are not updated. U don,t need nag for that.

4. the Tester

the Tester Registered Member

That's exactly the point! One mouse click is such a big deal for some people!

Duke1959,
    No I'm not referring to your wife.Being married also,I won't go there.;)

5. duke1959

duke1959 Very Frequent Poster

LOL. I know what you mean. Hey by the way I will most likely be going back to using Antivir in a month. I'm thinking of using Antivir and Spyware Terminator together instead of AVS and the Spyware protection it offers. Right now however, ST can only be used on one account at a time, but will have Fast User Switching for this sometime in October with a new release. I do like AVS though, so I'm still a little bit on the fence.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.