Antivir ahead of their time

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by controler, Jul 12, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. controler

controler Guest

Well gollie ,,, look what this has developed into :eek:

Yes America started out as thirteen collinies at first, mostly English and yes there was a difference of how they spoke compared to the the lower class peoples. The Judges and politicians wore wigs for gods sake LOL
    I always thought that was funny while reading history in school. What we do hold sacred about those odd looking fellows is their constituiion.
    If i remember correct 180,000 witches were executed for which-craft. It started in Europe and moved it's way here.
    Yes we did drop the A-bomb on Japan, killing hundred of thousands of innocent woman and children.
    No I won't get into politics, since I hate that stuff.
    What happened later was immigrants from all over the world came to settle here
    and formed an all English speaking country. At one time I knew why we don't use metric but can't remember now. I know I never liked metric in school LOL
    To me all people of the world are bacicaly the same. We eat, drink, make love
    and sin. The only thing that seperates us is our governments.

Now wasn't this fun? :D

2. Blackspear

Blackspear Global Moderator

LOL, nicely said :D

My dig was at the illogical way dates are written :rolleyes:

Cheers :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.