Antivir 8 and Comodo

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by disinter1, Apr 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. disinter1

disinter1 Guest

So please tell me there is a way to have them both work together without any problems. The webguard is what I'm talking about, I know there was a webguard problem with Nod32 v3 and I couldn't figure out how to make them both work, so if there is a way for Antivir 8 and Comodo Firewall with D+ to be at it's full potiental let me know, thanks.

2. osip

osip Registered Member

Without beeing an expert in these apps I can tell you that I´m in this very moment running a test with Avira PE with Comodo D+ ---Antivir webguard activated and not a single problem, runs exeptionally fine here ...In Comodo train with safe mode and known apps in "safe files"...Exellent combo !

3. BuzzStone

BuzzStone Registered Member

I also am running Avira 8 A/V, just updated today, along with Comodo 3 with D+. Running very smoothly. It passed the GRC Leaktest.

4. Ed_H

Ed_H Registered Member

Same experience here. Passes GRC LeakTest. No problems.

5. Diver

Diver Registered Member

Make sure your browsers (or anything else that uses http) are allowed to connect out on port 44080.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.