AntiSec: 77 law enforcement websites hit in mass attack

Discussion in 'other security issues & news' started by Dermot7, Jul 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dermot7

Dermot7 Registered Member

2. PJC

PJC Very Frequent Poster

Retaliation on the move...

3. Cutting_Edgetech

Cutting_Edgetech Registered Member

Antisec tries to act like their out for justice for people that have been done wrong, but their only in it for their own evil motives. If the statements in this article are true then they should all be arrested.

4. dw426

dw426 Registered Member

They have no idea what they're doing. They're going to get the people already arrested killed, and those still out there killed. Screwing with LE is one thing, doing what they say they're going to do, well, I'd be praying LE does find me before someone else does. They're moving into areas where warrants and "proof" aren't needed for them to be dealt with.

Are they really that dumb to think the people in prison are their "comrades"? Free them and they might be your comrades..for a while. Get on your megaphone about injustice outside the wall, and why would they give a damn about you? If I were AntiSec, I'd start learning how that world works before I found myself in it, which they soon will if they live long enough.

5. Dermot7

Dermot7 Registered Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.