Anti-trojans: Trojan Hunter Vs BOClean Vs Ewido Vs The Rest

Discussion in 'other anti-trojan software' started by Burns, Mar 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Burns

Burns Registered Member

Well, I checked and there was no topic which covered 3 or more AT Vs each other. SO here goes! :cool:

Check out
    http://www.anti-trojan-software-reviews.com/

covers several ATs and reviews them. Do you agree with their findings?
    I was originally planning on purchasing BOClean. Does anyone have any views towards this. Or would you recommend one of the others?

2. controler

controler Guest

This is not the current version and did not include the newest BoClean technology , their current driver.

I think any who have ever got an e-mail from Kevin knows what this means LOL

con

3. Infinity

Infinity Registered Member

And why .. oh why .. would someone post this after the AV-comparatives thread/posts/results? ..

4. john2g

john2g Registered Member

And did you realise that only 16 trojans were used in the tests? The tests are totally worthless and useless.

5. muf

muf Registered Member

I'm sure there are plenty of people out there that could find a small(very) selection of trojans that a particular AT does not detect. And when there are hundreds of thousands of trojan variants in existance, 16 is comical. Maybe the tester just happened to choose 16 that the majority were not in BOClean's database. Maybe the tester's test methods were wrong. Maybe the testers setup was wrong. But one thing the tester is really good at is providing cheap ink cartridges!!! So even if his AT testing stinks, at least his website is useful for something!

muf

6. CJsDad

CJsDad Registered Member

The way it seems to me after reading through that site BOClean doesnt get a good review because it doesnt have a scanner :rolleyes:
    Alot of past tense discussion about BOClean also.."3 years ago" and things like that.

7. sweater

sweater Registered Member

Philippines, the Political Dynasty Capital of the
    No... it doesn't get a good review because it has no trial version. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.