anti theft with new rc question

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus/Smart Security Beta' started by zfactor, Jun 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zfactor

zfactor Registered Member

will it be possible to not have the anti theft show as a red dot looking like something is wrong in the final when it is disabled and you click do not remind me again. i find this may be a issue for some customers that do not want the feature on and ask me to turn it off but yet if they open eset there is this big red dot looking like a problem. please change it to look like parental controls when they are disabled to the open dot or circle and have it just say disabled. also for those that click do not remind me again there should be a option to turn that back on again if they decide to. unless i missed it i cant find any option to turn on the notification again.

2. SweX

SweX Registered Member

I agree. :thumb:

3. zfactor

zfactor Registered Member

thanks for that i recc and also sell eset to many of my customers. this to me would for sure be confusing for those that i set up the program but they like to check it to see if everything is ok i know it will pop up but i had a lot of people with the phantom pop up and some of them always check it and i just know i will get calls about this with that bright red dot showing up. please adjust it so if its turned off its the same as say parental controls. i have a number of people who i showed this to on the rc and they are NOT savy computer users and they agreed that they would think something is wrong with eset with that red dot. i just wanted to get a feel for what a normal consumer would say.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.