Anti Keylogger for XP

Discussion in 'other anti-trojan software' started by Rickster, Jul 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rickster

Rickster Guest

Just got mail that Flagship Software released their anti-keylogger program for XP. Perhaps someone could point out prior threats on the merits of their program. Sounds good - looks good, but you know how that goes. It is a bit pricey and uncertain if it would be a useful augmentation for TDS-3 - or upcoming TDS-4, or just redundant. They have a trial period - but I lack the prowess to test it and haven't had experience with getting a trojan (just lucky I guess). If any XP users take this for a spin, I'd be curious what experienced folks around here think about it.

Flagship's Home Page:

http://www.anti-keyloggers.com/

The direct download link they provided in the mail:

http://www.anti-keyloggers.com/antikey.zip

2. Paul Wilders

Paul Wilders Administrator

Rickster,

We tested this program on request of the authors/vendors.

Have a look at:

www.wilders.org/spyware.htm

(scroll down to the middle of the page - screen shots included.

It's a very nice app IMHO.

regards,

paul

3. Rickster

Rickster Guest

Thanks Paul. That was good info. Unfortunately it max's out my CPU useage for some reason, bringing my system to a crawl. Purged it completely and retried - being sure to give it a clean path - shutting down all other applications, even auto protect in my AV. Seems to be whacking up explorer, when viewing processes via taskmgr. Oh well, guess its not for me - but thanks for the reference info.

4. Paul Wilders

Paul Wilders Administrator

Rickster,

Sorry to hear the app is not working properly on your system - we didn't encounter these.

regards,

paul

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.