another good day :)

Discussion in 'Trojan Defence Suite' started by gkweb, Mar 2, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gkweb

gkweb Expert Firewall Tester

Just to say that i have updated TDS, and done a full scan :

system clean :)

Feel good every day by using TDS, it should be the new DCS advertise ;)

2. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

Ahhh and today we had even TWO UPDATES! Good job!

for you this little SS3 script: copy in notepad and save as LoveTDS.SS3 in yoour TDS\Scripts\Examples\Hello folder or wherever you think to find it back.
    Now TDS > SS3 > Load Script , find this one and it will write something, you type yes and the TDS voice of Wayne (if you configured that) will say something nice!

Call Addline("TDS' LoveTDS", "Type 'Yes' to start the script.")
    Sub YES
    Call Addline("TDS' LoveTDS", "I'm in love I'm in love I'm in love...with TDS !")
    Call Addline("TDS' LoveTDS", "Does TDS love me?")
    Speak "Yes! and be happy in love! Now would you like some freshly squeezed orange juice with all that love? Yes! and TDS loves your system! All from recycled electrons without any artificial preservatives, yes, that's really good for a long time relation!"
    End Sub

Mind the wrapped lines! :)

3. gkweb

gkweb Expert Firewall Tester

lol

thanks you Jooske, i don't have speech enable unfortunaly, but i understand from your comments what i should heard back :D

nice script :)

4. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

I almost collapse! No speech enabled? ohhhhh!
    Just get the sapi4 runtimes from the msagent website and all that and it shoudl work, also on XP systems, even in french, chinese, japanese, etc.
    Yes, it is a nice little TDS speaking and of course you can change the text. It shows user interaction with TDS, in fact a demo.
    Imagine that with that technique we even get Clippit speaking and singing, while that thing has no voice of his own!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.