Anonymousspeech

Discussion in 'privacy general' started by emmpe, Dec 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. emmpe

emmpe Registered Member

Does anybody know about the quality of anonymousspeech.com when it comes to anonymisation? SiteAdvisor says "green", but I won't take that for a proof of anything.

Last edited: Dec 25, 2008
  2. fuzzylogic

fuzzylogic Registered Member

sorry abit lost on what your referring too?, anonymousspeech deals with anonymous email, domain registation and hosting but not anonymous surfing. i haven't heard anything bad about them.

3. emmpe

emmpe Registered Member

Neither have I, but given a certain amount of users there should be at least one dissatisfied flamer on some forum or other. I don't know the people behind it, and I know very little about Japanese law except that it can be rather draconic sometimes. By the way, it's the e-mail and domain registration I'm interested in

4. LockBox

LockBox Registered Member

I'll tell you something bad about them. Look at their own forum. Somebody asks a question and it takes months to get an answer. That's real customer service!

5. emmpe

emmpe Registered Member

Thanks. I missed that one. Doesn't look good at all.

6. fuzzylogic

fuzzylogic Registered Member

they also made the move from Japan to Switzerland in the last few months. The forum discussion that go on there also rise more than a few flags. Also the servers are in malaysia, which makes you wonder why it costs so much, even with 'legal insurance', what makes it easier just to get a package from regular malaysian host.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.