ANN: AJC Active Backup 50% seasonal discount for one week

Discussion in 'backup, imaging & disk mgmt' started by Andrew Cutforth, Dec 16, 2017.

1. Andrew Cutforth

Andrew Cutforth Registered Member

We are offering 50% discount on AJC Active Backup for one week only.

If you do any kind of creative work on a PC then this software is invaluable and you'll wonder what you did without it. Active Backup monitors files while you are working on them, archiving off each time you save. With just a few clicks of the mouse you can get back to any version of the file and see a diff of what you did. You can even restore back just bits of the file (text files) using the editable diff with syntax highlighting. There is no noticeable load on your system once setup and the archives are very compact. Even if you are using a version control system this protects you up to the minute and allows you to recover from mistakes and file corruption etc.

Read more here:
    http://www.ajcsoft.com/active-backup.htm

To get the discount please use the following link:
    http://sites.fastspring.com/ajcsoftware/product/ajcactivebackup?coupon=SD50AP

2. Andrew Cutforth

Andrew Cutforth Registered Member

There's one day left on this now. You can also get 50% discount on our other products at the checkout when you purchase - AJC Sync, AJC Grep, AJC Diff

3. Peter2150

Peter2150 Global Moderator

This is indeed a powerful tool

Two examples

1. Sometimes when I do my first MS Access update in the morning I discover I've done it backwards. True I could restore a whole image, but that takes a bit of time and shuts the machine down. What I do is simply restore the access file from last night which takes seconds and doesn't shut the machine down.

2. Sometimes the young lady that works for me wants to explore Access to learn it. So all she does is shutdown access and restart it. That causes a copy to be saved. Then she can mess with it however. When down she just shuts down and restore the archive that was saved before. Bingo, back to normal.

This utility has really be a life saver at times.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.