An Error Occurred: (20009,3) when trying to delete a client

Discussion in 'Other ESET Home Products' started by tanstaafl, Sep 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tanstaafl

tanstaafl Registered Member

I don't know if this is related to the problem definitions file snafu today, but I've never had this error/problem before.

This is with RAS/RAC 3.1.15 (waiting till the issues with v4 are settled before upgrading), NOT using SQL...

How can I manually delete this problem client?

2. tanstaafl

tanstaafl Registered Member

Ok, this is really strange.

I have an email in my Inbox dated 5:43am this morning, that says there was a reply to this thread - but when I clicked the link, here is the thread, but the reply quoted in the email is not here...

What's up with that!?!?!?

Here is the reply:

"Dear tanstaafl,

Nick0 has just replied to a thread you have subscribed to entitled - An Error Occurred: (20009,3) when trying to delete a client - in the Other ESET Products Forum forum of Wilders Security Forums.

This thread is located at:
    https://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=281069&goto=newpost

Here is the message that has just been posted:
    Yes, just had this problem this morning, simply restart the service "Eset Remote Administrator Server" from services.msc.

Then you should be able to delete the client.

There may be other replies also, but you will not receive any more notifications until you visit the forum again.

All the best,
    Wilders Security Forums"

Now, to respond to the reply...

Well, I did try rebooting the machine running the RAS, so if simply restarting the service would fix it, surely rebooting would?

Anyway, I'll try this when I get into the office later today, but I don't hold out much hope that it will work.

3. Nick0

Nick0 Registered Member

That was my reply, as that symptom oringially worked for me, but then I noticed it did not, so deleted the reply as it was not helpful.

Another thing you can try, is to backup your database and policys etc.. then run a "Delete Tables" from ERA maintenence tool. Untested as to if that works, but may be worth a try?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.