Am I supposed to upgrade to TI 2009?

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by dlbeck, Nov 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dlbeck

dlbeck Registered Member

I bought two copies of TI 11 about 4 months ago. Does Acronis expect me to upgrade to the new 2009 version or can I stick with what I have and still expect some support if I need it?

Thanks.

2. bobmitch

bobmitch Registered Member

I still received support of v10 after 11 came out. You don't HAVE to upgrade, unless you benefit from doing so

3. shieber

shieber Registered Member

You don't have to upgrade. The support will be no better, but probably no worse than it has been for ATI11. It's a buggy program and rather than fix the bugs, Acronis came out with ATI12/2009, which has a few bugs of its own and some added and some subtracted features.

If you like 11 and don't see a better feature set that you want to use in 12/2009, then stay put. If you want more than 11 gives you, shop aroudn the diff brands -- most have free trials -- and you can choose which betst fits your needs and works on your hardware.

4. dlbeck

dlbeck Registered Member

Thanks for your answers.

5. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello all,

Thank you for your interest in Acronis True Image

Our upgrade policy is to provide free upgrade to customers who purchased the software within 30 days prior to the release of the new version of the product, and also those who have purchased software maintenance or site license (the last note is related to corporate versions).

Acronis True Image Home 2009 has been released 10/7/2008.

dlbeck, if you are eligible for free upgrade, please submit a request to Acronis Customer Service Department here and provide us with any confirmation of your purchasing (you can provide us with a digital copy of your receipt, for example).

Thank you.

__

Oleg Lee

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.