am I still infected?

Discussion in 'malware problems & news' started by protocol, Feb 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. protocol

protocol Registered Member

Hi everybody , almost two weeks ago I start receiving anivir warning about four file recognized as virus , if I remeber well they were trojan. As I delete one of them , suddenly another warning appeared, until I "powered off" the system configuration restore of windows in computer properties. The four file were cisvc.exe and esentutl.exe(wirh keys in the windows registy in the explore/run/ keys and with /waitservice optione), mstsc.exe (in System32/drivers/ instead that in System32) and cstsc.exe . Only today I've used Hijack , and I've deleted these files , now i post the two logs , before and after the deletion.
    My question is : am I safe now, or I can be still infected?

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2009
  2. BlueZannetti

BlueZannetti Registered Member

protocol,

You really need to post those result at a site that routinely handles the analysis of that type of log. We no longer do that at Wilders (see here for additional info).

Blue

3. protocol

protocol Registered Member

that's ok , I haven't read that before. at this point you can even cancel the entire thread

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.