Alternate for ZA's IMsecure?

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by acr1965, Nov 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. acr1965

acr1965 Registered Member

Hello. I put this question in this forum because I thought some other NOD32 users may have encountered the same issue. I have tried to use Zone Alarm's IMsecure but I get a message that it is not compatible with NOD32. Is there an alternate program available somewhere that helps keep IM messaging secure? I normally use Yahoo! and AIM instant messengers.

Thanks in advance.

2. tobacco

tobacco Frequent Poster

3. WSFuser

WSFuser Registered Member

just configure Yahoo and AIM to disallow file transers, disable hyperlinks, etc.

for AIM (v5.2-5.9; doesnt work on Triton), u can also use use this free security certificate. ur friends have to be using it as well for it to work.

4. Red Dawn

Red Dawn Registered Member

What you need is SIMP PRO, the very best IM encryption software out there: http://www.secway.fr/

I highly recommend you check out their site, you can even use the Free versions, but the PRO version allows you to use any and all supported clients. Works with virtually all other programs, including NOD32, and is easy to use, ton's of cool features, and will secure all your messages/files/etc done through IM. (Note: both parties must have SIMP to use encryption)

5. acr1965

acr1965 Registered Member

Thanks everyone. That gives me some good leads to work with. Much appreciated!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.