Almost given up

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by nicoleattp, Aug 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nicoleattp

nicoleattp Registered Member

I cannot update my Nod32 program because when I enter the information the box just keeps reappearing with my login info on it. I am overcome with the complications. I had great trouble logging on to here and I have never participated in this type of discussion before. I have no idea what most words refer to and frankly I dont really want to.I just want protection for my computer. I am sure that I have copied the password from esets email without extra spaces. I have repeated this step ad nauseum and it still does not work. Can anyone help me, please?

2. Togg

Togg Registered Member

I'm not sure I understand your problem. You shouldn't need your eset password for routine definitions updates.

Do you mean that you are having problems installing NOD? I only needed my Username and Password once and then I copy/pasted them from the email straight into the necessary space. I then copied the Username and Password into a Notepad document which I keep in 'My Documents', so I don't have to find the email when I need them next.

3. alglove

alglove Registered Member

Just to make sure, you are entering the Username/Password to Update --> Setup, and not to some other place?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.