Almost given up

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by nicoleattp, Aug 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nicoleattp

nicoleattp Registered Member

I cannot update my Nod32 program because when I enter the information the box just keeps reappearing with my login info on it. I am overcome with the complications. I had great trouble logging on to here and I have never participated in this type of discussion before. I have no idea what most words refer to and frankly I dont really want to.I just want protection for my computer. I am sure that I have copied the password from esets email without extra spaces. I have repeated this step ad nauseum and it still does not work. Can anyone help me, please?

2. Togg

Togg Registered Member

I'm not sure I understand your problem. You shouldn't need your eset password for routine definitions updates.

Do you mean that you are having problems installing NOD? I only needed my Username and Password once and then I copy/pasted them from the email straight into the necessary space. I then copied the Username and Password into a Notepad document which I keep in 'My Documents', so I don't have to find the email when I need them next.

3. alglove

alglove Registered Member

Just to make sure, you are entering the Username/Password to Update --> Setup, and not to some other place?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.