Allows allow popups from .... ?

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by r00ted, May 12, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. r00ted

r00ted Registered Member

Take a look at this JPG ;) I think this is a bug and is self-explanatory hehe.

Basically....Im using Mozilla Firefox 0.8 and it looks like it has loaded all of the "site restrictions" into the "Allow popups from these sites" :p

Attached Files:

2. themag

themag Guest

i run mozilla 08 and i have not got what you have in allow pop ups i have only one site and i put that in myself

3. r00ted

r00ted Registered Member

hmmmmm odd lol. anyone else have my issue of spyblaster adding sites to the "Allow Popups" section? I just noticed that on my other comp, this isnt the case...and SpywareBlaster IS saying both comps are protected in Mozilla. Weird. lol.

4. r00ted

r00ted Registered Member

weird, i tried removing all "Allow pop ups from these sites" and then I opened SpywareBlaster and sure enough, it was saying 0 items protected in Mozilla. So, I hit "Enable all protection" again and checked Mozilla firefox, and bam, they were all back, listing in the "Allow popups" section. Im not sure WHY it's putting them they, I do have the pop up blocker function disabled in Mozilla, I checked the Cookie section and didnt see any references to the sites that SpywareBlaster supposidely puts into Mozilla Firefox.

Any reason why? this is really odd lol.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.