All users - enable all protection at once?

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by SternFan, May 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SternFan

SternFan Registered Member

Hi all,

I have a PC that is used by several people (all with different usernames & passwords). I've noticed that if I do an SB update with the main user account, it does not apply to all other accounts.

Is there some way (tweak?) to make updates work for all users on a PC? I'm not looking for auto-updates - I have no problem with manually doing an update once a week - it is just a pain to logon to a bunch of accounts and press "enable all protection" over and over...

Thanks,
    Rob

2. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

Hello Rob,

That's an incorrect yet correct statement :eek:

Of the 3 main protections....ActiveX, Cookies and Restricted Sites protection....ActiveX protection does cover All users since it writes to the HKLocal_Machine hive of the registry. The other 2 as you rightly stated only apply to the signed on user that applies that protection since it is written to the HKCurrent_User hive of the registry.

Even tho it has been noted\requested a number of times in the SpywareBlaster 3.x Suggestions / Wishlist ....feel free to add your desires to that thread also if you wish.

Regards,
    Bubba

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.