AIMP v3.55 Build 1307 RC Released

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by hayc59, Oct 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hayc59

hayc59 Updates Team

AIMP v3.55 Build 1307 RC Released

Whats New:
    Sound Engine: Cache system has been improved - read latency has been reduced
    Jump to Time: Added an ability to split minutes and seconds by space symbol
    Manual: Added search ability
    Tags: replay gain are now supported for MusePack v8 format
    Fixed: Sound Engine - An error occurs when switching between tracks in some cases
    Fixed: Sound Engine - Information about bitrate in the metadata section are ignored
    Fixed: Sound Engine - The mixing effect cuts end of track, if effect time is less than a second
    Fixed: Player - Local hot keys doesn't work if full screen visualization mode is active
    Fixed: Player - Crashes on terminating if one of the DSP-plugin is active
    Fixed: Player - No an ability to set multimedia keys as local hot keys
    Fixed: Player - The content of CUE sheet is loaded incorrectly, if load it as a playlist
    Fixed: Playlist - Mouse wheel settings are ignored
    Fixed: Playlist - Zoom level not saved on restart
    Fixed: Playlists - Few extra drop target slots are exists when moving files in the playlist via mouse
    Fixed: Skin Engine - Small bugs have been fixed
    Fixed: Managing Playlists - Selection has been restored incorrectly after playlist deletion

Download: AIMP v3.55

2. allizomeniz

allizomeniz Registered Member

AIMP just keeps getting better. I'm disappointed with anit-clipping though, it makes the music sound really crappy. I like Audacity for removing clipping, it does a great job. A lot of new options since I last updated and overall the sound is fantastic. Some of the settings were moved and I had a little trouble finding them. Installed over the old version and some but not all of my settings were changed. No biggie. :thumb:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.