after i.e patch install problem with a2

Discussion in 'other anti-trojan software' started by Wills, Dec 2, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wills

Wills Registered Member

I did the above download of the patch. I still run sp1 as the manufacturer of my notebook advises this.
    After the install of this critical patch and my reading that i should apply it i find that a2 comes up with the following messsage " Access violation at address 77E7A6B1 in module kernel 32 dll. " :doubt:

Message 00000001.

What is this as it then says "no malware" when i try to close the program and how can i correct thiso_O
    I would appreciate replies

2. TopperID

TopperID Registered Member

Phew! I've not experienced this. A2 has had big downloads for the last three days and is now working just fine with me - much speeded-up, a great improvement.

I don't know what 'patches' you are referring to, but if you mean the recent D/Ls, I think you might be better taking this one to the A2 forum; they may have better knowledge of it there.

PS - I've just had a look at the A2 Forum - the latest update fixes your problem!

Last edited: Dec 3, 2004
  3. Wills

Wills Registered Member

Just wondered where the a2 forum was as i would like to visit ito_O thanx for the reply i am going to do an update now. :) fingers crossed i hope that it works!!!!

4. TopperID

TopperID Registered Member

On the main A2 Interface, at the top right, it reads "Visit the A2 homepage"; click that, then click the link for 'Forum'.

5. Andreas Haak

Andreas Haak Guest

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.