Advanced System Optimizer 3 - Anyone Seen Or Used This?

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by DasFox, Dec 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DasFox

DasFox Registered Member

I just found out about the Advanced System Optimizer 3 today.

http://www.systweak.com/

This GUI really has some serious work to it, really impressive. All I can say is if a company has the resources to make one hell of a great looking program, I'd hope it performs as good as it looks, if it does, then it's a winner.

Anyone played with this or heard much of anything good about it?

THANKS

2. NoIos

NoIos Registered Member

Well, I have bought a 5 PCs license. I think there is a discount running since november. I have to admit that I use it only on two of my PCs.

The gui is good, although the suite is made by many single applications (well integrated) but at least in the beginning will wake up your hips and firewall for anything you do ( ZoneAlarm SS gets nasty...Online Armor automatically allows ASO3 to do its things ).

Safe to use? Yes. I mean registry cleaner, drivers updater and the rest never harmed my machines. All the applications are stable, do their jobs and I think they do it well. I have not noticed great performance improvements but the software does what it promises. In any case I believe it's a known fact that there is no similar software that can provide great performance improvement.

A thing I don't like is the fact that every application connects to the internet. I have never asked the company about it, but maybe it's just an excessive license control.

The features: Many, useful and really complete.

I think that an experienced user can do without it but in general it's nice to have all these utilities in one suite that works well.

I could suggest it, not because it's the absolute utility suite but because it does the job and because it has happened in my life to spend money on software that never did what they promise. At least ASO 3 does what promises. For the rest it's obviously a personal thing and decision.

If you have any questions about the utilities let me know.

3. papillonn

papillonn Registered Member

I don't like any application which starts with "advanced".

4. DasFox

DasFox Registered Member

What do you mean?

Well I tried the program yesterday, gave me some popup error that was blank, so that was really strange, then I couldn't exit the on demand protection, every time I right clicked it for exit, it would just sit in the task tray.

So because of those 2 hiccups now I'm not impressed...

But I have to still admit, damm impressive GUI.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.