adult dialer applications

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by paulmann, May 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. paulmann

paulmann Registered Member

hi there
    can anyone help.....i have discovered a few dialers that get through the Spywareblaster net,so to speak.these are constantly attempting to take over when i'm surfing.i have tried to use the "custom blocking" section but i hav'nt got a clue how to get a clsid for something.i have "quarantined" the applications concerned in a read only folder instead of deleting them so that i could get some help with the problem.they are as follows:

(1) msldf
    (2) msxmidi
    (3) xwxload
    (4) 1-2-3-AWM150

2. LowWaterMark

LowWaterMark Administrator

paulmann,

These may be spyware items that are not ActiveX related, or they may be already embedded on your system and not covered by SpywareBlaster. The best course of action is posting a HijackThis Log in the appropriate forum. See this thread about how to do this:

https://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=15913

3. paulmann

paulmann Registered Member

thanks mark i will try that.although i'm already running ad-aware on my system and it to did'nt pick up these applications.If all else fails could i email them to you and perhaps you could find the clsid's for them ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.