Admuncher on BitsDuJour March 31st 40% off

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by LoneWolf, Mar 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LoneWolf

LoneWolf Registered Member

2. Tarnak

Tarnak Registered Member

I got the same special deal last April. Good stuff! ;)

P.S. Subscription usually lasts 12 months. However, I believe I can still receive updates until the next major revision, i.e version 5.

Attached Files:

3. Reimer

Reimer Registered Member

Good price. I haven't given admuncher a try in a few years. I use Proxomitron with Sidki filter set at the moment. I wonder if there's any advantage with using Admuncher.

4. vijayind

vijayind Registered Member

That question has already been asked 2 days back. Still no reply Murray Hurps Corp.
    During their previous offer on BitDuJour, they had stated that upgrade to 5.x would be available for a small fee. But all 4.x updates would be available free of cost. Don't know if its still applicable.

5. acr1965

acr1965 Registered Member

Ad Muncher is alright and this may be an ok deal- if you don't use facebook. At least now it seems AM does not make white rats out of everyone by forcing the beta install to get daily updates. That was ridiculous and incredibly unprofessional. That and the compatibility problems with many programs. I am assuming its still not compatible with A2 or Mamutu.

AM is best at blocking ads IMO but chokes when opening several tabs at once which is a problem some of the freebie add ons don't have.

6. innerpeace

innerpeace Registered Member

It's a late bump but the deal is over in 38 minutes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.