Admin Password Reset !!

Discussion in 'other security issues & news' started by AvinashR, Aug 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AvinashR

AvinashR Registered Member

Hi Guys,

I would like to know one thing from you guys, I have a Desktop in which Windows XP was installed (Office).. I just want to install one software in it...Though my IT deptt. is not very co-operative, so i want to know few things from you guys...

I have decided to remove the SAM file by using Ubuntu LiveCD, but i want to know whether it is possible to re-write the same SAM file after doing my work..so that i won't be caught :p

To be very honest, my IT guys are not that much professional, so they are not aware of SAM files and all ... :p

So do lemme know whether it is possible or not to re-write the deleted file ... What i will do is that i will make copy of that SAM file before deleting it, and after installing my broadband utility i will copy the same SAM file on my system...

So please do lemme know your suggestions...

If Admin saw this illegal, then they are very much free to remove the thread...

2. AvinashR

AvinashR Registered Member

Still looking for your suggestions ....

3. NICK ADSL UK

NICK ADSL UK Administrator

Please note that this forum does not approve of anything that undermines the running of a IT department by any means be it keys /codes rewriting of any software in which you are unauthorized to do so. You should always seek advice from a supervisor if you intend to alter anything

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.