ADinf32 4.00 Released

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by sg09, Feb 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sg09

sg09 Registered Member

http://www.adinf.com/en/about/
    http://www.adinf.com/en/faq/

Update log
    I heard about this for the first time. But it seems that Wilders is already acquainted with it.
    https://www.wilderssecurity.com/search.php?searchid=3948901

Can anyone tell about it.

2. SKA

SKA Registered Member

3. FanJ

FanJ Updates Team

:D :D :) :)

WOW, thanks sg09 and SKA !!!
    What a super super news :thumb:

I didn't know this and wasn't expecting it (but surely was hoping for it!!!).

I will contact Dmitry Mostovoy too.
    (I expect a new key might be needed.)

I'm still in the middle of moving home, getting things there done, etc etc.
    Once all that is over I buy a much needed new computer with Win 7.
    That all might take a month :doubt:

4. sg09

sg09 Registered Member

5. SKA

SKA Registered Member

Dear FanJ

Dmitry kindly agreed to update my old key with a new one, but i will buy a fresh key as well (I bought it in 2000 -eleven years ago !!)

Amazing that ADINF32 is now fully Win 7 compatible ! Maybe it should be renamed to ADINF64 ?

@ sg09:
    I think ADINF is more comprehensive & reliable , esp if used with Lan64 (in Pro or paid version)

SKA

6. sg09

sg09 Registered Member

@SKA: Is the license lifetime? The price seems good for me.
    INR 503.48 for ADinf32 and INR 756.48 for pro.
    :)

7. FanJ

FanJ Updates Team

Some side remarks:

After the initial review there were some other postings, for example the one at August 2009 about v 3.04:
    https://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=251956
    (that one was in "other software and services"; of course I would like it up to the decision of the staff of the board where postings about ADinf to be posted (you know, it could be here in "other AV", or in "other anti-malware", or in "other software and services"; everything is fine with me)).

8. SKA

SKA Registered Member

@sg09: I think its annual subscription now, not lifetime - you get all updates in 12 months of purchase, and you renew subscription for same fee.

There maybe an issue with shopping cart - it does not accept free email accounts - I think you should wait a few days before making your purchase <grin>

Another issue - a lot has changed in way various AVs & new Internet Security suites work - they have so many hooks now that may interfere with ADINF - you need to test how it works with your AV/security suite
    etc.

SKA

9. sg09

sg09 Registered Member

Thanks..:)

10. SKA

SKA Registered Member

Brief info from the PAD info file:

ADinf32 is the celebrated antivirus and security tool used in Russia over 10 years. Fully updated to current industry standards, ADinf32 scrupulously evaluates a system for full data integrity and security, and for other data modifications. ADinf32 is currently used by hundreds of thousands of important institutions and individuals, including such notable corporate users as the Central Bank of Russian Federation and the Russian Ministries of Defense and Economics, which use ADinf32 on almost all of their computers! Many users run ADinf32 every day to check their systems - considering this program their most reliable instrument for virus detection. To find a lost file, to analyze the results of a system failure, to make sure databases and documents are safe, to figure out why all free space on your hard disk is gone, to detect and neutralize a computer virus - all this can be done by ADinf32.

An important feature that makes ADinf different from other disk inspectors and integrity checkers is its ability to scan drives bypassing the operating system and reading sectors one by one. This provides very fast scan speed and allows ADinf32 to detect stealth viruses. Windows 9x, NT and XP operating systems with FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, VFAT and NTFS file systems are supported. ADinf32 can parse the internal structure of DOC and XLS files, and can automatically detect macro-viruses. Cooperation with McAfee VirusScan, Kaspersky Anti-Virus and DrWeb anti-virus scanners is supported. English, German and Russian versions are available.
    Want to learn more? Visit http://www.ADinf.com.

Evaluation (90-days) version is fully functional and immediately increases security level of your system. After evaluation period expires a registration key is needed to continue using ADinf32.

Two levels of registration are available. FULL PROTECTION and FULL PROTECTION Pro level. Pro level adds more strong 64-bit hash function developed by LAN Crypto Company.

SKA

11. SKA

SKA Registered Member

Answers from ADINF developer :

- Is the license on annual basis or lifetime ?
    The license is lifetime and it includes annual subscription for all new releases. It means the key works for all versions with date before key issue date and for all versions released in a year(12 months) after it(key issue date).

- License is per computer or per user ?
    For individual users - per user: one individual user can use same key on his/her two or several PCs - desktop+laptop, etc. For organizations – per computer.

- Would you expect some conflicts with other AVs/ security suites ?
    I have no reports about conflicts.

- Any specific AV/ security suites you tested v4 with ?
    Dr Web works well with ADinf32, the author of Dr Web supports compatibility with ADINF32 & Pro.

SKA

Last edited: Feb 4, 2011
  12. SKA

SKA Registered Member

FanJ

I agree with you - this thread can remain here in "other AV" section or moved to "anti-malware" - please can you sort it with Mods - thanks ! (as you are my Sensei in this field)

Rgds
    SKA

13. FanJ

FanJ Updates Team

Hi dear SKA,

First of all: I am so happy that version 4 has been released for Win 7. I had contact with Dmitry in the past about it. At that time it looked that there wouldn't be an upgrade. And what a big surprise: here it is! :) And just like you, I too had in the meanwhile contact with Dmitry.

It's good that the thread was posted in the "other AV software" section. It raises attention to it. But it is not an AV. It's a file integrity checker. You use it along with your AV. Most definitely it will give you info about file changes, which is important info!!!
    You always have to keep in mind that old article from Vesselin Bontchev.

I think that I would have posted it in the "other software & services" forum section; the "other anti-malware" section is also good. It's one of those things that are both good. I'll get in touch with the mods ;)

Eh, did I say that I love this program :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.