ADDS 10 Build 2160 bootable media CD

Discussion in 'Acronis Disk Director Suite' started by Gord Emsdale, Aug 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gord Emsdale

Gord Emsdale Registered Member

I purchased this software a few days ago from your website & downloaded it, sure wished I'd checked the support forums first because the created bootable media CD it creates does boot my laptop, but it does not see the Hard Disk drive, it gives error E000101F4. It is a Lenovo G530 with a 250g Seagate SATA HD. I read on these forums that you have a newer version of this software on an ISO file, where can I download this CD image?

Thanks.

Gord

2. K0LO

K0LO Registered Member

Gord:

See this recent thread for an explanation of why Disk Director is not finding any hard disks. Post #3 explains how to download the alternate ISO image file. However, try choosing "Safe" mode on your current boot CD for an easier method of using the program from the boot CD.

3. Gord Emsdale

Gord Emsdale Registered Member

I Just downloaded this software on July 30, You'd think that they would atleast have the latest package already in the download package.

I'm not impressed with their software or the way they do business, I doubt I'll ever buy any Acronis software ever again.

Thanks for the help, I'll try to get the file tomorrow.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.