Additional Disk not recognize add. Disk

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by Dugena, Aug 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dugena

Dugena Registered Member

Hi to All :)

I've ACRONIS TRUE IMAGE 10.0 installed on a Xp Computer. What I'm wondering: Why does ACRONIS not offer to make a BackUp from the additional harddisk ( D: ) I've installed ?

Much thanks in advance
    Dugena

2. thomasjk

thomasjk Registered Member

Did you ask it to nicely?:D Exactly what did you try to do? When I run V9 backup I'm given the option to backup all the drives in my system.

3. Dugena

Dugena Registered Member

Thanks for your answer :)
    I simply try to make a complete Backup of all my harddrives. But ACRONIS only lists drive C: as available disks. The additional disk D: isn't shown.

Cheers Dugena

4. thomasjk

thomasjk Registered Member

How is the drive attached to your machine? Are you doing this from within Windows or from the rescue CD? Does windows disk management see your new drive correctly?

5. Dugena

Dugena Registered Member

As same as the other harddisk C:

Within Windows.

Yes, I could work with the additional harddrive D:

6. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Dugena,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

Please make sure you use the latest build (4942) of Acronis True Image 10.0 Home. To get access to updates you should first register your software.

If updating doesn't solve the problem, please download the latest version of Acronis drivers, unpack the archive and install unpacked MSI package.

If the issue persists, please collect some information to let us investigate it thoroughly:

Please create Acronis Report and Windows System Information as it is described in Acronis Help Post.

Please also create a screenshot of the screen where the disk is not shown.

Then submit a request for technical support. Attach all the collected files and information to your request along with the step-by-step description of the actions taken before the problem appears and the link to this thread. We will investigate the problem and try to provide you with a solution.

Thank you.
    --
    Marat Setdikov

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.