Adding Tripod Tracking Cookies to SpywareBlaster

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by blk6esolara, Nov 9, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blk6esolara

blk6esolara Registered Member

How do you add a website to SpywareBlaster so that it will block any tracking cookies from that site?

.. I noticed that when I visited a Tripod member's webpage, Ad-aware found a data mind cookie on my computer.

Detailed instructions would be Gratefully appreciated!

2. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

The only Custom additions that one can add to SpywareBlaster(SB) would be entries associated with its Internet Explorer protection(Prevent the installation of ActiveX-based spyware, dialers, etc.). As for SB's Restricted Sites protection....those are simply sites added to IE's Restricted Zone and the same can be said for SB's cookie protection....sites added to IE's Privacy section.

3. blk6esolara

blk6esolara Registered Member

So how would one add to IE security zone to block all cookies from Tripod without disabling viewing the web pages?

I already have IE set to "Prompt" for ALL cookies - I am still getting Tripod tracking cookies installed. o_O

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.