Adaptive Restore is included inside Backup 10.0 Pro?

Discussion in 'Paragon Drive Backup Product Line' started by CaptCos, Dec 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CaptCos

CaptCos Registered Member

#1. Is the Adaptive Restore included inside Paragon Drive Backup 10.0 Professional Edition (Paragon-134-PRE_WinInstallSN_10.0.10.10505_000.msi)?

#2. Is the ar_winInstall_10.0.10.10470.msi file only for the version 9 pro?

#3. Should I just get rid of the "AdaptiveRestoreRCD.iso" because it is now a part of "Paragon-134-PRE_WinPERCD_10.0.10.10505_000.iso"?

Hope you see my confusion.

#4. Why is it written that uninstalling GAOTD Version 9 PRO was only an OPTION when in fact version 10 will NOT install unless version 9 pro is removed?

#5. Net Burner Client, Server and Service have disappeared. Does the Network Configurator fulfill these functions?

TIA

2. Paragon_Tommy

Paragon_Tommy Paragon Moderator

Hello CaptCos,

1. Yes, Adaptive Restore is now standard in Drive Backup 10 Professional.

2. Yes, the Adaptive Restore component was an add-on module since it was developed after Drive Backup 9.

3. You do no longer need the adaptive restore CD if you have the Drive Backup 10 Win PE CD. It is also standard in the WinPE CD.

4. I believe because DB 10 sees DB 9 Pro as the same product, which is a bug. What you can do, if you need to have both DB 9 Pro and DB 10 Pro installed, copy the DB 9 Pro folder, uninstall DB 9 Pro, install DB 10, and copy back DB 9 Pro. Even if DB 9 Pro is uninstalled from your add/remove program, it can still run from the copied folder.

5. Net Burner is removed in DB 10.

Last edited: Dec 23, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.