Ad-aware skin

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by rawr, Sep 12, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rawr

rawr Registered Member

2. ErikAlbert

ErikAlbert Registered Member

3. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

Attached Files:

4. ErikAlbert

ErikAlbert Registered Member

rawr,
    It's a pity you can't access the website http://www.adawareskins.com
    because this site offers alot more skins, than the link I mentioned.
    I've have been searching for awhile, but most links refer to your link or are dead, while others refer to blacklisted websites in MVPS Hosts and I'm not going to mention these infected links in a security forum.

I see Bubba has found another one. If you wait long enough you might get other skins.

5. rawr

rawr Registered Member

Ahhh..thanks for the info and url. Since it looks like Ad-Aware so much, I just figured it was a skin for it..heh. :D

..and ErikAlbert, yeah..I dunno why IE won't let me load adawareskins.com. I even tried adding the site to my trusted list..but no luck. I went to Microsoft's support page and looked up the 403 Forbidden error and it said it was either a Antispyware or virus monitor confliction (..I highly doubt since I don't usually run any monitor system except for NOD32) .. or a corrupted hosts file. But thanks to Bubba, I now know that its a totally different program. :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.