Activating Licence

Discussion in 'Acronis Disk Director Suite' started by Shuffle, Aug 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shuffle

Shuffle Registered Member

Hello
    I have downloaded DiskDirectorSuit 10 & TrueImage 10 trial versions then i purchsed a single licence for each product, i have received my serial numbers, however when i installed, there was no window available to type in my serial numbers, so they are stuck in "trial mode".

How do i activate my products to the full working version?
    what do i do with the serial numbers i was sent?

Thanks for any advice.
    Shuffle

:doubt:

2. K0LO

K0LO Registered Member

Shuffle:

If you want to do this in the most foolproof way (despite the official recommendations), then completely uninstall the trial versions of TI and DD. Reboot your PC. Go to the "My Account" area of the Acronis web site and register. Then sign in to your account and look under "Product Registration" and register your serial numbers. Then go to "Registered Products" and look for the latest builds of your products. Download and install the latest builds, which will prompt you for your serial numbers during installation. Then you should be good to go.

3. Shuffle

Hi Mark
    Thanks for your reply, I was hoping not to have to download full products again.....I'm on slow dialup internet here, the 2 trial versions (150MB total) took me 2 days to download over a couple of sessions. I will look into your suggestion but was hopefull i could just 'activate' my trial versions.
    :doubt:

4. K0LO

K0LO Registered Member

Shuffle:

Oh, I see. Well, another way to do this is to download the products on someone else's PC, or at work if broadband internet access is available. Put the files on a USB flash drive or CD and bring them home to install on your machine.

5. Shuffle

Yes, a good idea Mark, thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.