Acronis Updates

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by Pato, Mar 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pato

Pato Registered Member

Is it possible to be automatically advised when there is a new 'build' for TI V10 or is it necessary to keep looking at the Acronis site to see what the latest build is?.
    Pat.

2. shieber

shieber Registered Member

Supposedly you can be subscribed for email notifications, but hat only worked once for me, when build 4940 came out, and I've been using ATI fro a few versions and many updates.

Don't know what the deal is with email announcements, but they don't seem to happen (much).

3. MTX

MTX Registered Member

4. shieber

shieber Registered Member

Yeah. That's the one I have had checked since the bigginning. Once I even got a notice about an update, but I think that was because I had reported a specific problem months before and they asked me to try the new build and see if the problem was gone.

5. Menorcaman

Menorcaman Retired Moderator

Acronis do not consider "normal" updates for a particular version as being "critical". Therefore they do not send out email notifications for run-of-the-mill version updates.

Since I began using TI some 30 months ago, I've never received, or been aware of, a critical update notification. On the other hand, version upgrades are a different matter alltogether- I've received a number of emails about those. :p

Regards

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.